Stone Mountain, GA, has been home to The Original Pancake House for years. Drawing upon many years of culinary field experience, our extensive knowledge of national and ethnic pancakes has continued to evolve into what it is today. Our menu is derived without any compromise, and it has allowed us to gain national recognition. With many locations as a third-generation family business, we take great pride in maintaining the high standards that make our food so outstanding. Recipes we use feature the finest of ingredients, including 93-score butter, pure whipping cream, and fresh AA grade eggs. All batters and sauces are made fresh in our restaurant's kitchen! Visit us today and call now to see what our current wait times are.
Pancakes As You Like Them!
With a menu that includes simple, fluffy buttermilk pancakes and ethnic options like Swedish pancakes, we have everything needed for you to enjoy a classic and memorable breakfast. We also have unique omelettes, including our mushroom omelette topped with creamy, homemade mushroom sherry sauce, and gourmet crepes featuring yummy fillings. We love to create breakfasts as you and your family like because it's the most important meal of the day, at any time of day. Seeing you devour our breakfasts is something we look forward to!
Our Menu Features
- Pancakes: Buttermilk Pancakes, Buckwheat Pancakes, Sourdough Flap Jacks, Swedish Pancakes, & More
- Waffles: Plain, Bacon, Strawberry, Coconut, Apple, Blueberry, & Pecan
- Crepes: French, Continental, Cherry Kijafa, Tahitian, Mandarin, & Fresh Fruit
- Eggs: Ham, Canadian Bacon, Corned Beef, Eggs Benedict, Minced Ham, Sausage, & More
- Omelettes: Mushroom, Ham & Cheese, Cheese, Ham, Fresh Vegetarian, Spanish, & Plain